Timock Family Orthodontics was originally located on the west side of Fort Collins in 2006. In 2010, we moved into our new location in Northern Colorado’s first Platinum LEED building. By operating in a LEED-rated building and using digital imaging and charting, we are able to give wonderful care to our patients while having a minimal negative impact on the environment.
Your orthodontic experience should be one that you remember positively for the rest of your life. At Timock Family Orthodontics, our mission is to provide the best possible orthodontic experience using the latest technology while maintaining a personalized approach to care. We are pleased to offer orthodontic services to individuals and families, from young children to adults of any age, in a warm and caring environment. Our office is equipped with WiFi, a coffee bar, massage chairs, a cozy fireplace, and video games to keep everyone entertained while treatment is being provided. We love to see our patients smile, so we always try to go above and beyond to exceed your expectations.
- Dr. Adam Timock and Dr. Clint Wire are both Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics–a distinction earned by about 25% of practicing orthodontists–and have been honored by multiple outlets for their contributions to practical research and clinical applications.
- The latest technology including esthetic ceramic braces, self-ligating braces, clear aligner therapy, and lingual (inside) braces. We are the leading provider of lingual orthodontics in Northern Colorado and the only practice with an intraoral scanner, digital radiographs, 3D imaging, and 3D printing capabilities.
- The most experienced staff in town. Your smile is in great hands with over 200 years of combined orthodontic experience.
- Uncompromising attention to detail–your orthodontic goals and needs are unique to you, and your treatment plan will reflect that.
- An open atmosphere, available to answer any of your questions and aiming to fully inform you about your treatment plan from initial consult to final retainer check.
- Efficient treatment–your time is valuable and our goal is to make orthodontic treatment as convenient as possible including initiating treatment at the appropriate time to minimize the length of time in braces. Determining when to begin orthodontic treatment should be a mutual decision with the best interests of the patient as the focus–not a business decision!
At Timock Family Orthodontics, we believe in a conservative approach to treatment and will typically offer patients multiple options to allow the best possible solution for each individual’s specific wants and needs. Please feel free to give us a call for a complimentary consultation to discuss your or a loved one’s options. We look forward to seeing you!